Medupi site visit
Community Alerts/Andries Mocheko/Limpopo-Lephalale/29/03/18
- 1.In short, I can say issue of companies employing people from outside Lephalale because they claim Lephalale doesn’t have skill has been addressed and proof was submitted to substantiate our claim.
- Issue of mayor interfering with recruitment is been discussed and report says a minister is investigating the matter.
- Issue of skill transfer and development will be put to head office so that a project to monitor such is established.
- Medupi is about to be finished and many people will be demobilized but few will be hired, especially by Simens which deals with electricity.
- A project called FGD is coming in Medupi n we need our people to be trained for that project. It is an environmental impact project. By Andries Mocheko