KID ALMOST DIED
A 6 years old boy was going to school when he came a cross to a cockroaches killing bait powder and thought it a drink o pop sweet aid powder during the lesson a teacher saw him with this powder they don’t know that he ate it or not they took him to the clinic help. When asked where he got the powder he got from the self made dumping next to the school corner where the community dump anything. It heart breaking because it not the first time and the community don’t care they keep on dumping. Not having a secured dumping site it a huge problem because every it dumping anywhere they feel like dumping and it not safe for our kids.
Story by: Tshepo Sibiya