There will be a total shutdown in Lephalale
Community Alert/ Andries- Limpopo/26 October 2016
Ellisras Local Taxi Association(ELTA) in Partnership with Lephalale Unemployment Forum(LUF) WEJF infoming the Lephalale Municipality, SAPS, Department of Traffic, Eskom in Medupi, Eskom in Matimba, Exxaro mine including all businesses that on; 2nd November 2016 there will be a total shutdown in Lephalale as whole for 24hrs: The reasons for this shutdown are:
- All vehicles that do not have ELTA sticker must leave all those project within 24hrs
- Failure to do so, this total shutdown will continue until this demand is met.
- Only ELTA will provide transportation to the said companies.
- By doing this we as ELTA and (LUF) will creating job opportunities for our community and that will reduce the high rate of unemployment.
- It is our understanding that the community is not benefiting from this projects and it is in the basis of that understanding that on the 2nd November 2016 no movement in terms of public transportation will be tolerated,
- The processes of recruitment must be fair and shall not be motivated or interfeared by political parties